SistahChat

Sistah - Strong, intelligent, Sexy, Triumphant, Accomplished, Heroine

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Am I an exhibitionist?

I dont know why I like these online journals, diaries, blogs. Im just so into it these days. Why would any normal person want her thoughts and experiences recorded for the whole world to see if they wanted to. Its stange yet strangely cathartic to me. I feel its like a dose of honesty not only with myself but with all others. I believe if we are completely unafraid to hide who we are then we are truly content with ourselves. Or maybe Im just exhibitionistic!

3 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is scary! I have a draft of an entry waiting to be posted on the exact same topic! :| Haha! Well, another blogger user answered your question at my tagboard, if you wanna check it out. :)

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last comment was mine, btw. :P

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Wayne World said...

> "Am I an exhibitionist?"

well you could settle that debate by flashing us....or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home